Loeb's Pick to Run 7-11 Owner Faces Task of Boosting MarginsBy
Ryuichi Isaka promoted to president at Japan's top retailer
Seven & i board voted unanimously for new slate of leaders
The head of Seven-Eleven convenience stores in Japan survived an attempt by his boss to remove him and emerged as president at Seven & i Holdings Co. His next hurdles: turn around weaker units and navigate a leadership transition at the country’s largest retailer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts