JPMorgan Sees $100 Billion Quant Buying Should Rally LastBy
S&P 500's break above 2,100 could induce trend-following funds
Most quant funds seen having increased exposure to equities
The nine-week rally that has restored $3 trillion to U.S. equity values could potentially spur further demand from a group of quantitative traders who make buy or sell decisions based on price trends, according to JPMorgan Chase & Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts