HSBC Sees India Yield Dropping to 7% as Rajan Gets Cash FlowingBy and
Three-month treasury bill yield slides to lowest since 2010
Interbank rate averages 6.62% in April, versus 7.19% in March
Reserve Bank of India Governor Raghuram Rajan’s measures to tackle a cash squeeze are starting to bear fruit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's