Hong Kong Bourse Said to Target July 25 for Closing AuctionBy and
Exchange yet to announce official date for new mechanism
Auction would bring HKEx in line with developed markets
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Ltd. is aiming to reintroduce a daily auction to set closing stock prices on July 25, according to two people familiar with the plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards