Fintech Explosion Demands Joint Effort on Oversight, Report SaysBy and
Davos group's study points to `urgent need' for collaboration
Steps urged to spur competitions while preserving stability
An influential group including executives from some of the world’s biggest banks is calling for public-private partnerships to lead the way in developing regulations for the burgeoning financial-technology industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders