Death of Controversial NYSE Rule Improved Trading, Broker SaysBy
ITG report says pledge to end rule has "begun to bear fruit"
NYSE has proposed deleting Rule 48 in a regulatory filing
The New York Stock Exchange’s decision to phase out a rule blamed for spurring volatility during Aug. 24’s wild session has led to more orderly trading, according to an analyst at Investment Technology Group Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's