Currency Managers Grasp for Next Winning Trend as Dollar FaltersBy and
Krona climbing after faster inflation reduces easing bets
Weaker-dollar trend almost at end with Fed seen acting again
After years of global easing made buying the dollar one of the world’s most popular trades, currency traders are latching on to any glimmer of economic brightness to try to uncover the next big theme.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’