Cell C CEO Regrets Choice of Words on Radio About Working WomenBy
Cell C Pty Ltd. Chief Executive Officer Jose Dos Santos said he regrets his choice of words after telling a South African radio station that women can be more aggressive in the workplace than men and that the mobile-phone company hires attractive female interns to boost morale.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's