Canadian Stocks Extend Five-Month High as Silver, Oil RallyBy
Silver price jumps to 10-month high to enter bull market
Rogers slips after first quarter earnings trails estimates
Canadian stocks gained a second day, extending a five-month high, as raw-materials producers rallied with silver entering a bull market and gold advancing a third day.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets