Brazilian Gas Producer Parnaiba Seeks Acquisitions Amid DownturnBy
Parnaiba Gas Natural ready to nearly double output in July
Company to start exploration work on new concessions in 2017
Parnaiba Gas Natural SA, Brazil’s biggest independent natural gas producer, is considering acquisitions and preparing to expand output in Latin America’s biggest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's