Australia's Stevens Posits Whether Policy Has Reached Its LimitsBy
RBA chief says helicopter money easier to start than to stop
Stevens urges renewed focus on problems restraining growth
Australian central bank Governor Glenn Stevens speculated that monetary policy may have reached its limits in spurring economic growth and suggested this could explain why markets are being easily rattled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's