After Doha Bust, Oil Bulls Find Solace in Global Gasoline BoomBy and
U.S. gasoline consumption in 2016 to match 2007 record: EIA
"It’s so cheap that it spurs demand," says top trading house
Forget about OPEC to prop up oil prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day