Abraaj Leads Funding Round for Asian E-Commerce Play Ninja VanBy
Monk's Hill, B Capital, YJ Capital join $30 million round
Ninja Van plans to expand in Thailand, Vietnam, Philipppines
Dubai-based private equity firm Abraaj Group has led a $30 million fundraising round into the owners of Ninja Van, which delivers parcels in Southeast Asian countries including Singapore and Indonesia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock