Zambia to Regulate Prices of Staple Corn Meal, President SaysBy
Zambia will introduce legislation to control, and reduce, the price of corn meal as the cost of the southern African nation’s staple food climbs because of a regional shortage, President Edgar Lungu said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards