Decline of Biggest South African Union Rattles Mine IndustryBy and
Biggest miner union membership plummets by a third since 2012
Mine union realignment may erode support for ruling ANC
The decline of South Africa’s National Union of Mineworkers is eroding one of the pillars of the post-apartheid economy and deepening woes plaguing the country’s biggest export industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's