U.K. Probe of British Airways Plane-Drone Strike Finds No DebrisBy
London Metropolitan Police ask public to give any evidence
Airliner undamaged after incident reported over Richmond Park
A U.K. police investigation into the alleged crash of a drone into a British Airways Airbus A320 aircraft has so far elicited no evidence of a strike and no suspects.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing