Spanish Watchdog Says Government Blocked Oversight of BudgetBy
Airef unable to assess spending plan as information withheld
Cabinet due to approve 2016-2019 budget plan this week
Spain’s budget watchdog said it was unable to provide an independent evaluation of the government’s spending plans because it was denied critical information by ministers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's