South Korea Faces Global Economic Slowdown, President Park SaysBy and
Nation's economy seen hampered by external difficulties
Warns of more provocations from North Korea with nuclear test
President Park Geun Hye warned Monday that a global slowdown and further provocations from North Korea could undermine signs of economic improvement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks