South Africa’s Nhlanhla Nene Takes Position on Allan Gray BoardBy
President Zuma said Nene was being moved to Brics bank post
Nene's removal was `traumatic' for country, Gordhan said
Allan Gray Ltd. has appointed former South African finance minister Nhlanhla Nene as a non-executive director.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's