Podemos's Polling Guru Says Spanish Graft Boosts Its SupportBy
Anti-austerity party saw poll numbers slide since election
Surveys show corruption is voters' second biggest concern
The wave of corruption allegations buffeting Spain’s political class will boost support for Podemos, the anti-establishment group’s polling chief said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts