Oil Talks' Failure Risks Denting Asian Stock Rebound: ChartBy
The failure by the world’s biggest oil producers to agree to limit supplies will undercut one of the biggest drivers in Asian equities this year. A gauge of energy producers in MSCI Inc.’s regional benchmark index jumped 21 percent in the past three months to be the best performer among industry groups amid a rebound in oil. The energy measure dropped as much as 1.8 percent on Monday as crude tumbled in New York.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States