Malta's Leaders Face Scrutiny as Panama Leak Contagion BroadensBy
Prime Minister Muscat used majority to overturn motion
Two Maltese ministers revealed to have offshore companies
Maltese Prime Minister Joseph Muscat’s government survived a no-confidence vote on Monday following revelations from a leaked trove of legal documents that the premier’s chief of staff and energy minister had offshore trust companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing