Glorious Shares Drop Most Since August After Net Loss WidensBy
Firm's $400 million of 2018 bonds decline most since March 31
Developer's net loss widened to 3.88 billion yuan in 2015
Shares of Glorious Property Holdings Ltd., the Chinese developer controlled by tycoon Zhang Zhi Rong, dropped the most in more than seven months after the company reported widening annual losses on Friday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts