Europe's Wheat Crop Seen Falling From Record as Yields DeclineBy and
Harvest to fall 3.4% to 154.9 million tons: Bloomberg survey
Production expected to be lower in France, Germany, U.K.
The European Union’s wheat harvest will probably fall from last year’s record as yields return to more normal levels in the bloc’s biggest producing countries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas