EU May Send Fleet to Libya's Coast to Stop Shifting Refugee FlowBy
Flotilla of 5 warships is limited to international waters now
EU probes reports of new migrant shipwreck off coast of Egypt
The European Union said it was considering sending a fleet closer to Libya’s coast amid concern that human traffickers will switch to the central Mediterranean Sea to haul refugees toward Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders