Low ECB Rates Leave Germans Worried About Dwindling SavingsBy , , and
Declining interest earnings add to concerns about pensions
Germans say they're being sacrificed by ECB monetary policy
German pensioner Dorothea Dahm spent decades diligently putting away for retirement and never really worried about it -- until European Central Bank President Mario Draghi’s zero-interest rate policy hit her savings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's