Zinc Climbs as Stockpiles Fall to Lowest in More Than Six YearsBy
Inventories monitored by the LME decline for the 28th session
Zinc demand outlook improves after China home prices increase
Zinc gained for a second session as stockpiles on the London Metal Exchange dropped to the lowest since 2009, signaling global supplies are shrinking.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's