Rousseff Thin on Options to Avoid Brazil Senate ImpeachmentBy
Senate may vote on impeachment in as soon as two weeks
Markets have welcomed a possible government by VP Temer
Dilma Rousseff is running out of time and options as her enemies close in on the first impeachment of a Brazilian president in 24 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing