Best Housing Sentiment Since 2014 Lifts Canadian ConfidenceBy
Bloomberg Nanos index remains at highest since December
Flat reading on jobs tempers optimism on real estate
The number of Canadians with an upbeat view of the housing market has increased to the highest in 18 months, weekly polling shows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations