Australia's Stevens Asks if Policy Has Reached Its LimitsBy
Average spread drops to 15 basis points, matching 12-year low
Trend is for `more tightening,' says Mitsubishi UFJ Kokusai
Australia’s states are enjoying close to the strongest demand for their debt on record, even as they struggle to adapt to slowing global economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States