No One Wants to 'Amazon and Chill' and That's Good for NetflixBy
Amazon introduces $8.99 stand-alone video streaming service
Netflix brand and superior content will prevent defections
Amazon.com Inc.’s new video-only subscription sets up a showdown with Netflix to win eyeballs for Internet-based movies and series, but Netflix’s brand strength and popular culture stronghold means it is likely to weather the increased competition, analysts said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's