Airbus Sees A320neo's ‘Teething Issues’ Resolved by Mid-YearBy and
Bregier says Airbus making `good progress' after slow start
Airbus expects to keep Qatar Airways from walking away
Airbus Group SE plans to increase the pace of production and deliveries on A320neo planes in the course of 2016, after initial delays due to “teething issues” on the upgraded version of its best-seller.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License