Malaysia's 1MDB at Risk of Default as Partner Ends Bond SupportBy
1MDB in dispute with Abu Dhabi sovereign wealth fund IPIC
1MDB's dollar bond prices decline to lowest since November
Malaysia’s state investment company, already a target of global investigations into allegations of money laundering and embezzlement, has another major problem: It now faces the risk of sinking into default.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing