Commodity-Exporter Currencies Slump as Oil Falls on Doha FailureBy and
Brazilian real, Russian ruble decline as crude slides
Canada's dollar slips most in G-10 on lack of accord
The currencies of commodity-exporting nations dropped after oil-producing countries failed to reach an accord to freeze output.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's