U.S. Intervention Doubts Clear Way for Yen Gain as Oil TumblesBy
U.S. pushed back at Japanese comments, saying moves orderly
Japan's currency has climbed 11 percent so far this year
The yen climbed for a second day after oil prices plunged and Japan’s Group-of-20 peers signaled opposition to the nation using market intervention to limit its 11 percent surge this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks