Oil Falls as Doha Output Talks Fail Amid Saudi Demands on IranBy
No deal as Saudi Arabia states all OPEC members take part
Kuwait's output fell 60% on Sunday amid oil-workers strike
Oil slid after talks Sunday in Doha between the world’s biggest producers ended without an agreement to limit supplies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's