Malaysia Central Bank Warned Government in 2014 of 1MDB RisksBy and
Central bank governor Zeti speaks in interview in Washington
1MDB has been subject of probes in Malaysia and abroad
Malaysia’s central bank warned the government as early as 2014 of risks to the financial system from debt-ridden state investment company 1Malaysia Development Bhd., Governor Zeti Akhtar Aziz said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries