Getting the Yuan Right Means Ignoring What Chinese Leaders SayBloomberg News
Yuan drops against basket even as policy makers talk stability
`With the PBOC, one can never be sure,' says ANZ's Goh
When Chinese officials from Premier Li Keqiang to central bank Governor Zhou Xiaochuan all repeated the same message about the government’s yuan policy, Khoon Goh took them at their word.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas