Bankers Bored as Threat of Brexit Kills Off U.K. DealmakingBy and
Deal activity expected to resume in the summer after vote
Even Chinese buyers are avoiding targets in the U.K.
As Europe holds its breath over whether or not the U.K. will stay in the union, companies are holding on to their cash.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day