Abe Boosts Rescue Team as Japan Quake Death Toll Rises to 41By
Over 196,000 people evacuated in worst disaster since 2011
Abe tells rescuers to ensure water, food supply, medical care
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe increased the number of rescue workers to 25,000 in the earthquake-stricken south of the country where 41 people have died since Thursday in the nation’s most devastating natural disaster since March 2011.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks