One Year After European Bonds' Peak, Traders Await ECB GuidanceBy
ECB to announce latest interest-rate decision on April 21
German 10-year bunds post first weekly decline in a month
One year on from the peak in the region’s government bond market, investors will be watching the European Central Bank for signs that this week’s selloff isn’t about to turn into a rout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks