China First-Quarter GDP Expands From 3 Months Earlier on HousingBloomberg News
Real-estate industry gains 9.1% and construction rose 7.8%
Financial sector growth slowed to 8.1% from 15.9% last year
China’s economy expanded 1.1 percent in the first three months of the year from the last quarter of 2015 as demand for housing helped drive growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks