Vision Capital Said to Seek Buyer for Specialty Chemical MakerBy
United Initiators valued at more than 400 million euros
Asset sale in early stages; attracting PE and trade buyers
Vision Capital LLP is seeking a buyer for specialty chemicals maker United Initiators that’s valued at more than 400 million euros ($451 million), according to people with knowledge of the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders