Spain’s Political Standoff Roiled by Panama as Soria QuitsBy
Industry minister linked to offshore company named in leaks
Soria resigns as deadline to form new government looms
Mariano Rajoy’s attritional campaign to hold on to power in Spain suffered an unexpected setback on Friday when a minister in his cabinet quit over his links to an offshore company listed in the Panama leaks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's