Slovenian Biggest Bank's Management Quits Before Planned SaleBy
NLB supervisors Gedrih, Macuh, Ribnikar tender resignations
Supervisors see interest groups interfereing with sale
Nova Ljubljanska Banka d.d. supervisory board President Janko Gedrih and members Anton Macuh and Anton Ribnikar tendered their resignations as the Slovenian government prepares the sale of the country’s biggest bank to comply with the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single