Russia's Ruble Declines, Paring Third Week of Gains Before DohaBy
SocGen sees oil declining next week if Doha crude talks fail
Russian stocks had $8.6 million inflows in week to April 13
The ruble fell, paring its third weekly gain, as investors weighed the chances that a supply freeze to bolster prices will be agreed at Sunday’s meeting of major oil producers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts