RBA Sees Risks Shifting to Aussie Home-Builders From Home-BuyersBy
Slowdown in Chinese demand for properties a risk to developers
Commercial property in Brisbane and Perth also under pressure
Australia’s central bank said lending risks in the economy have switched to residential developers from home buyers because of a possible apartment glut in inner-city areas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets