Minerd Says Banks Need Clear Guidance From Regulators to ThriveBy
Guggenheim CIO says cost cuts only way left to boost profit
Calls bank debt a good way for investors to get safe returns
Bank profits will continue to be squeezed until U.S. regulators provide clearer guidance on issues such as capital requirements, according to Scott Minerd, chief investment officer for Guggenheim Partners LLC.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single