Michigan State Adds to Alternative Investment With Drake CapitalBy
MSU's endowment doubles its commitment to $60 million
Drake portfolio invests directly in emerging manager funds
Michigan State University’s endowment doubled its commitment to $60 million to an outperforming alternative investment fund run by Drake Capital Advisors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts