Goodrich Petroleum Files Bankruptcy With Proposed Debt PlanTiffany Kary and Dylan Griffiths
Restructuring would slice $400 million off $507 million debt
Texas driller is latest to fall in epidemic of energy defaults
Goodrich Petroleum Corp., the latest casualty of the energy slump, sought bankruptcy protection with a plan to eliminate about $400 million of debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks